- Frame and inner cones: High quality aluminium sheet as standard. Steel construction as option.
- Damper frame and blades: Steel sheet with black matt finish.
- Frame and inner cones are made of high quality aluminium sheet construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Inner cones fixed centrally to the frame. Cones can be taken out by pushing inward, turn around and pull down. This provides easy installation, maintenance and access to the duct.
- Radial, opposed blade damper is fixed to the frame by rivets. Damper can be operated by screw through diffuser face.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Discharge pattern can be adjusted for horizontal flow by extending the cones and for vertical flow by retracting the cones.
- Can be used for ceiling or exposed duct mounting especially in installation when an adjustable pattern is required.
- Aluminium construction with white powder coated color finish (RAL 9010).
- Steel construction with white powder coated finish (RAL9010)
- Powder coated color finish as per other RAL color codes available as option.
Same as ARD, but with steel construction.
- N = Nominal size.
- 630 mm dia diffuser available only in steel.
- All the dimensions are in mm.
|ARD||ARDS||N in mm dia||A||B||C||D||F||G|
Horizontal Air Pattern
- Pattern is obtained by extending the cones downwards.
- This arrangement handles more capacity of air with increased induction and uniform air distribution.
Vertical Air Pattern
- Pattern is obtained by retracting the cones upwards.
- Air is delivered vertically without much induction.
- Suitable for localized cooling in conditioned area and for higher altitudes.
- ARDF: Screw fixing.
- ARD: Concealed screw fixing from neck of the diffuser to the duct after removing internal cones.
How to Order
|ARDF||Specify neck size in mm diameter||Specify in numbers||A = RAL 9010|
|B = Other RAL colors|
To order fixed round ceiling diffusers of 254 mm dia, qty = 75 numbers with white powder coated color finish (RAL 9010).
Order as: ARDF – 254 – 75 – A.
|ARD||Specify neck size in mm diameter||Specify in numbers||A = RAL 9010|
|ARDS||B = Other RAL colors|
To order round ceiling diffusers – adjustable cones of size 315 mm dia, quantity = 50 numbers with white powder coated color finish (RAL 9010).
Order as: ARD – 315 – 50 – A.