- Frame: High quality extruded aluminium profile with 30 mm flange width as standard. 12,16,24 mm flange widths are optional.
- Face Bars: High quality aluminium profiles of 0°, 15° – 1 way throw and 15° – 2 way throw.
- Bar spacing: 12 mm as standard. 6 mm as option.
- Grille width: 50 mm to 300 mm with increments of 50 mm.
- Length: 1 meter as standard. Available from 0.2 mt to 5.8 mt in a single piece.
Aluminum Gravity Louvers (GL) grilles are intended for exhaust ventilation systems and used as a non-return air valve for automated closing of openings and switching off the ventilator.
Grilles are fitted with easily rotating aluminum louvers, mounted in a frame. Louvers are installed in such a way that when the ventilator is switched off they are closed by gravity. Grilles are mounted in air ducts by means of spring-loaded clamps fitted on side walls of grilles.
- Material: Aluminium extruded profile frame, aluminium louver.
- Construction: fitted with easily rotating aluminum louvers, mounted in a frame.
- Powder Coating Colour: RAL 9010, RAL 9016 or customised.
- Cores: Non-removable.
- Frame: Bevel face or louver face.