Construction and Materials
Strong polyester film laminated and encapsulating a heavy, corrosion resistant steel wire helix, forms the inner. The smooth airtight inner core of polyester is designed for low to medium pressure systems. Oversized for quick installation over fittings and extensions.
Non-Insulated Flexible Ducts are fully lined, UL 181 Class I flexible air duct designed for low to medium pressure cooling and heating HVAC systems. It can be used in air venting or drying applications. It is an economical solution for handling misalignment between systems components and ducting around obstacles where fabricated and fitted GI ducts are difficult and costly to use and insulation is not required. It is equally suitable for new jobs or retrofit work and is especially useful when making system extensions or for changing zones, now or in the future.
Features & Benefits
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed Vendor
- Complies with NFPA Standards 90A & 90B
- Corrosion resistant steel wire helix
- Fully lined for efficient air delivery
- Economical means for venting solutions
- Quality manufacturing leads to quality installation that increase volume and profits
- Available through quality distributors strategically located
- Convenient packaging & handling of 25 foot long pipes