- Frame: High quality extruded aluminium profile with 30 mm flange width as standard. 12,16,24 mm flange widths are optional.
- Blades: High quality extruded aluminium profiles.
- Blade Pitch: 15 mm.
- Frame and face bars are of high quality extruded aluminium profiled construction with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Inverted “V” type horizontal blades are fixed rigidly to the frame.
- Blades are spaced at a distance of 15 mm.
- Grilles are made to withstand heavy use to which door grilles are subjected.
- Frame is fabricated to suit door thickness of 30 mm to 60 mm.
- Structure provides around 55% free area for air transmission.
- Used in facilities such as offices, hospitals, schools and toilets for transfer of air from one room to another room.
- Fire rated door grilles are available with 1/2 and 1 hour fire rating with additional cost.
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Powder coated color finish as per RAL color codes.
- Flexibility of finishing available as option.
- Available in square and rectangular sizes.
- Non standard sizes are available as option.
|Width in mm||Height in mm|
- Screw fixing from flange to door.
How to Order
|ADG 1||Specify door opening size|
Width x Height
mm x mm
|Specify in numbers||A = Natural aluminium anodized finish.|
|B = RAL 9010|
|C = Other RAL colors|
To select door grille with double frame of size 400 x 400 of quantity 75 nos. with natural aluminium anodized finish.
Order as: ADG2 – 400 x 400 – 75 – A.