- Frame: High quality extruded aluminium profile with 30 mm flange width as standard. 12,16,24 mm flange widths are optional.
- Perforated panel: 0.8 mm thick galvanized perforated steel sheet.
- Plenum box: Steel construction.
- Frame is fabricated from high quality extruded aluminium profiles with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Perforated panel is fixed to the frame by screws. Panel can be removed easily by loosening the screws.
- For supply air diffusers, perforated sheet is slightly lowered below the center line. This arrangement provides improved horizontal airflow.
- Different types of internal cores can be fixed inside the perforated panel as option. Core is fixed to the frame with aluminium pins loaded with steel springs. Core can be easily removable and interchangeable to allow for maximum flexibility in installation and maintenance.
- Foam gasket is sealed around the back of the frame as option to avoid air leakage.
- Supply air diffusers are provided with plenum box.
- Because of high induction rates, velocity and temperature will be equalized quite rapidly above the occupied zone.
- Powder coated color finish as per RAL color codes.
- Flexibility of finishing available as option.
Type: Perforated ceiling diffuser with damper.
Construction is same as APCD+P, but with butterfly damper at the neck of the plenum.
- Available in square and rectangular sizes.
- Any combination of W x D.
- Non standard sizes are available.
|W = width in mm||D = Depth in mm|
Concealed screw fixing from neck of the diffuser to the duct.
How to Order
|APCD+P||Specify duct opeing size in mm x mm||Specify the quantity in numbers||B = RAL 9010|
|APCD+D||C = Other RAL colors|
To select perforated ceiling diffuser with plenum of size 450 x 450. Quantity 60 nos, with RAL 9010 color finish.
Order as: APCD+P – 450 – 60 – B.