- Frame and blades: 1.5 mm and 1.2 mm thick high quality extruded aluminium profiles.
- Bird screen: 12 mm x 12 mm x 1.5 mm dia aluminium wire mesh as standard. 12 mm x 12 mm x 1 mm dia G.I wire mesh as optional.
- Drain: 20 mm dia self drain holes at the bottom of the louver.
- Damper: Galvanized steel sheet construction.
- Damper blades: High quality extruded aluminium profiles.
- Manufactured from high quality extruded aluminium profiles with the advantages of corrosion resistance and rigidity.
- Composed two sets of inverted U – channels mounted vertically on two opposite rows.
- Drain holes of diameter 20 mm are provided in two rows at the bottom of the louver for emptying filtered sand and dust.
- Fixed with a removable volume control damper to ensure positive control over the fresh air stream.
- Damper can be operated manually from the back of the louver or can be motor operated.
- Designed to separate and and dust from the air stream.
- Generally used for ventilation applications and at inlet duct of air handling unit.
- Natural anodized aluminium finish.
- Powder coated color finish as per RAL color codes.
- Flexibility of finishing available as option.
- Available in square and rectangular sizes.
- All combinations of width x height.
- Non standard sizes are available.
|Width in mm||Height in mm|
- Concealed screw fixing as per the site conditions.
How to Order
|ASTL||F = Filter||Specify listed size Width x Height in mm x mm||Specify in numbers||A = Aluminium anodized finish.|
|D = Damper|
|B = RAL 9010|
|C = Other RAL colors.|
|D+F = damper and filter|
To select sand trap louver, damper and filter assembly, of size 1200 x 900 mm, quantity 75 nos, with aluminium anodized finish.
Order as: ASTL+F+D – 1200 x 900 – 75 – A.
Sand rejection efficiency:
Tests conducted on Model:ASTL at a face velocity of 0.5m/sec indicates a typical efficiency of
- 90 percent on 200 to 700 microns.
- 80 percent on 20 to 200 microns.
- 50 percent on 1 to 70 microns.
Better efficiency can be achieved by sand trap louvers with washable aluminium filters.